• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ExaU2I, Paul Hynes regs and Buffalo parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few items for sale -

Paul Hynes PR3-05v4 . This is the AC version, and will supply 5.4VDC. Consider it a major upgrade to the Placid HD supply from Twisted Pair. - US$120

SOLD - ExaDevices ExaU2I - US$300... These have now been discontinued but those who have tried them know just how much better they are than the Amanero and similar offerings.

SOLD - Paul Hynes Buffalo 3 Reg kit, including - 3x Z7803v3 1x Z7803v3HP 1x S1701v2LN (The XO reg is capable of 200mA @ 3.3v from a 5v supply, to allow for greater selection of onboard/ofboard clocks... also the 3x Z7803v3 include optional voltage adjustment ability). US$395

SOLD - Buffalo 3SE board, with U.FL connectors attached, and includes AVCC dual shunt board. Unused apart from attaching U.Fl connectors. US$265

Legato 3.1 kit - assembled - US$60

SOLD - Placid HD Bipolar kit - assembled - US$50

SOLD - Placid HD kit - assembld - US$40

SOLD - Set of 3 tridents - US$30 - I removed their legs and used them for other stuff, so youll have to just solder new legs on. But they work fine.

SOLD - Amanero - US$20

Shipping included within Australia, shipping is US$10 to the US, other countries just ask. Any questions or if you want any photos just ask. I'm selling as I have recently taken up a pro-audio hobby of mixing/mastering, and have instead gone with a pro-audio dac and adc.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.