• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: new OEM Opus 3 "Cantus" linear tonearms

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Found some new OEM Opus 3 "Cantus" tonearms. Had been mounted, but never used. Arms in perfect condition. Includes mounting template, all literature (which isn't much) and any and all hardware as per supplied (you may need mounting screws). The most recent price I can find online is USD $995. Reasonable and serious offers considered, in confidence. No trades. Freight FOB Sweetgrass, MT (59484). Very limited number (5) available.

e-transfer, certified cheque or money orders only. (due to a continuing dispute regarding PayPal "pre-authorized" payments being removed from my account for several months after I cancelled the service that I had set up and had notified PayPal about). No credit cards or COD.

Please email me for further information or to purchase.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.