• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: O2 Joggler with 75ohm BNC Spdif output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale an O2 Joggler unit slightly used with SPDIF mod already fitted.
I bought it from UK and is in a perfect cosmetic and working condition.
It runs Squeezebox software now but if anyone interested i can flash the original software back.
Best used with external DAC with USB or SPDIF interface, i used it with both kind of interfaces.
They offer similar features as a real Squeezebox Touch but without remote control and with a larger touch screen of excellent quality.

It comes with AC adapter Uk230V version but i can include an adapter for those interested. European customers prefeered for obvious reasons.

Reason of selling: I want to move to a more compact ARM computer.

Price: 89 EU+shipping. Paypal prefered.

107qu75.jpg

263cvsw.jpg

2eelbht.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.