• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

miniref pcb giveaway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

Seems we've been trapped :mad:
Eric was logged today...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Dammed, I was too patient and waited - and now the 45 days of paypal returns have passed.

I actually do want the items - and not just the money back! But that would be a gesture of good will.
At least a public declaration why the shippings never happened would be helpful. Since Eric is a real person, he has posted here and somebody have dealt with him successfully, I suppose. Or did we pay the money into a stolen account?

Dammed, I was too patient and waited - and now the 45 days of paypal returns have passed.

I actually do want the items - and not just the money back! But that would be a gesture of good will.
At least a public declaration why the shippings never happened would be helpful. Since Eric is a real person, he has posted here and somebody have dealt with him successfully, I suppose. Or did we pay the money into a stolen account?

I was skectic before because i read a previous gb of him that also went sour and the guys waited for months to get what they've paid for or at least some,same scenario on what where at right now,just promise and excuses,anyway i only paid 10usd not a big amount but i still file for a dispute via paypal,luckily i beat the 45days.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I have done deals with Eric - sold him modules for which he had paid in advance with PayPal, as well as received some MiniRef boards and shunt regulators from him earlier (not this GB/giveaway).

He does tend to go incommunicado for weeks to months on occasion, and has also changed addresses at least once. However, I believe his shaky financial situation is mostly due to an old personal/relationship issue, and also probably because house rentals in Seoul are horrendously expensive.

I continue to wish him well on his planned entrepreneurial venture, and I am not charging anything for his use of my MiniRef 1875 IP - topology, schematic, layout, etc., which I posted earlier on the chipamps forum and which will continue to be free to use as long as all name credits on the board layout are retained essentially the same in the MiniRef 1875 as well as derivative works in the future (the same terms apply to everybody).

ok i think we're screwed guys,i can't believe a person will ruin his reputation for just a couple of bucks.

we're so considerate that we are just asking for an explanation why the items is not yet shipped, maybe his cat ran away and he tries to look for it that's why he forgot to ship the items.

Eric! Your last activity was a few days ago here in this forum!
Why do you not try to give at least some kind of information about this until now quite unsuccessful GB? Everybody has shown great patience here.

That's the question... :rolleyes:
Come on Eric, tell us what's going on :confused:

Everyone can check you're around :
diyAudio - View Profile: PreSapian

Actually watching

Attachments

• presapian.JPG
    presapian.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 250
Tangentially connected (though I have nothing to with PreSapian's GB that he didn't deliver on, except that he did ask my permission to use my v1.02 layout, posted at the chipamp forum):

I have finished and tested a respin of the MiniRef 1875 board, now at V1.04. The main improvement is the use of an active series-shunt regulator for the +/- 12V rails, which are now +/- 12.7V. It has also been tested functional with the TDA2050. It is aimed at low-rail 2-channel bookshelf applications, so the PSU caps have also been downsized (modest-value 25 and 35V caps should be fine). Here's the posting with a pic of the populated prototype v1.04 board:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/184165-miniref-schematic-pcb-layout-15.html#post4093684

I have some v1.04 boards from the initial run left, and I can order additional ones if there's sufficient interest in a GB. Boards will be $12 each + $5 shipping up to 250 gms. A run of 20 boards is the minimum viable quantity, but there's a possibility of a price break if the quantity crosses 40.

Please indicate your interest with the quantity desired, and I'll make a call on whether to proceed after 2 weeks. Until then, boards will be available from the prototype run on a first-come, first-served basis.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.