• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selenium D3300Ti CDs and EAW waveguides

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice pair of D3300Ti 2" compression drivers and largish EAW horns. They have been in use in my home for 3 or 4 years - never gigged or taken out of my house, for that matter. Crossed over at ~900Hz with a 24db/oct acive XO, so these have never been stressed at all. They sound quite nice and I found that with a little EQ (from the miniDSP) I had no need for a super tweeter. I would keep them, but I moved to a smaller listening space and I am just not far enough away from the drivers for adequate integration.

Asking $250 for the pair plus shipping. A smokin' deal considering they are $194 each from PE (Selenium D3300Ti-DPD 2" Titanium Horn Driver 4-Bolt | 264-228).

The horns are from EAW. They are out of a CB259 theater system. Coverage is 90 x 40. They are 23" wide, 13" high, and 11" deep.

I believe these horns were made for EAW by ElectroVoice as they resemble the HP940 very closely. They are made of fiberglass and quite stout. No mounting holes on them (as you can see in the pictures). I used a bracket mounted at the Cd interface. They are in very good shape - no cracks or voids - but the finish is not glossy or anything (these were made to be behind a screen).

Asking $100 plus shipping for the horn pair. I'll ship for free (in the lower 48 states, reduced cost elsewhere) if you take the drivers and horns together.

I am having problems posting images for some reason, so if you are interested, please PM me and I can email you pictures. Please PM if you have questions. I am located south of Boston if you are local and want to pick them up (or have a listen first, for that matter).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.