• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: RAKK DAC 3 Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale: RAKK DAC 3 boards; more information here;

Mark III

The RAKK DAC 3 is very well regarded and this dac has delivered excellent results for me. I am offering boards/modules as follows:

1. RAKK DAC 3 dac board - PCM1794 DAC with SRC4193 input receiver and sample rate converter. Able to have three spdif inputs (one installed, need two input transformers to enable the other two) plus i2s - all switchable. Includes power supply comprising of LVPS (set for 230V mains but changeable I believe) and Power Boost boards but doesn't include output I/V module (see below). £90 (about $150) plus shipping at cost, plus PayPal fee.

2. RAKK DAC passive I/V output board. Includes K&K pcb, two Llundahl LL1674 transformers (retail at $140 each) and two Shinkoh resistors. Although I have assembled this board it has never been used. £130 (about $215) plus shipping at cost, plus PayPal fee.

3. K&K stepped shunt attenuator, as found towards the bottom of this page;

K & K Audio - Lundahl Transformers, audio DIY kits and more

smd version, based on Seiden switch. Was going to be used with the passive output module so again, assembled but never used. The supplied Dale resistors have been replaced with Shinkohs. £70 (about $115) plus shipping at cost, plus PayPal fee.

Or buy the lot for £270 (about $445) plus shipping at cost, plus PayPal fee.

Thanks for looking

Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.