• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Want to buy - Vintage Philips fullrange

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey fellas,
Anyone have a set of vintage Philips full-range drivers laying about and would consider giving them a new home?

Looking to try some new(!!!) vintage drivers on open baffles. [maybe some other vintage drivers that would work in an OB??]

Thank thanks,
Rich

I have a pair of:

Philips 1255/M7 (AKA: 5200M)
Philips 9750M
R&A 780

All are AlNiCo, all are excellent drivers. The 1255s are 12" drivers, the others are 8" drivrs. I was going to put them on eBay (my use name there is also Knarfor), but I'll make you a good deal if you would like to do this privately.

Well...the 9750M are pretty dear to me, so you would have to offer a very good price. But the others, I will make you a deal on. ;)

PM me if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.