• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of matching toroidal transformers 93 VCT/250 VA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of 93 VCT - 250 VA rated transformers and mounting insulators and steel retainers. I bench checked these unloaded and they both put out about 95.5 VCT unloaded which corresponds well with the 93 VCT rating under load. These were purchased by me several years ago from Apex Jr. I planned to upgrade one of my Acurus amplifiers to a true dual mono, but never got around to it. These toroids measure out at 4.25" D X 2.25" H.

I'm looking for $60 + shipping for the pair.
IMAG0041.jpg

Thx Steve,
BTW the parts I ordered from Apex Jr on Friday afternoon arrived today. Lightning fast! Those 33,000uF/50V caps look like little blue sticks of dynamite. :)

I am lowering the price of these transformers to $50, as that is the price I see in the article Steve posted. I was thinking I paid $60 for the pair, I'm not out to make money off of DIY'ers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.