• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FSK&K Audio RakkDac Mark III board, power boards, and isolation transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a RakkDac MkIII board from K&K audio and Raleigh Audio.

Asking $99 plus shipping.

There is now a MkIV, but this unit uses the same chipset.

See the K&K site for information.

The board was just tested by Kevin at K&K, as were the input transformers and all checked OK.

possibility of 4 inputs, one via I2S (adapter boards included) and three via spdif.

3 input isolation transformers included, one mounted on board for AESEBU 110ohm, and two for standard coaxial spdif input.

Also included are the proper power supply boards. You would need a 6v 2A power transformer, and an analog output section for a complete DAC.

I will include the documentation I have on this unit.

No returns.

Paypal preferred.

Will ship via USPS Priority.

Attachments

• IMG_5516.jpg
    IMG_5516.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5518.jpg
    IMG_5518.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5519.jpg
    IMG_5519.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_5520.JPG
    IMG_5520.JPG
    412.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_5521.jpg
    IMG_5521.jpg
    693.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5522.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 95
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.