• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of ElectraPrint 10k/32+32/ 35mA for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I ordered it in December and planned to build a headphone tube amp with it. I don't have the time now and have to sell.
The output transformers specifications as tested by the owner of Electra-Print Mr. Jack Elliano:
• 10K/32+32 , 10K primary and two 32ohm secondaries
• frequency response better than 30hZ-30kHz -1dB
• 2Watt max power for lower frequency response
• 560pF one winding capacitance
• Gapped for 35mA primary DC current
I did some measurements myself as follows:
• Primary inductance 23H measured with LCR meter B&K 879B. This is only aproximate, correct measurement should be done at DC 35mA.
• Primary DCR 380 ohms
• Each secondary DCR 6 ohms
• tested at nominal conditions and performs as described
• size is about 3"x3.5"x3.75" (LxWxH)
• Can be used in two secondary's configurations 10k/32 with secondary's in parallel and 10k/128 with secondary's in series. However, one can use each configuration's ratio to use different headphones Z corresponding different primary Z at the expense of altering the frequency response
Thank you.
Radu

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 124
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.