• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OPA541's for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
till said:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=344927#post344927

he build an enclosure and managed to burn a few hundred dollars worth in a second by killing 4 of them. As he allready drilled the holes in the heatsinks he wants to use TO3 again.

I don´t understand why not to use the cheaper plastic packs instead when ordering samples.

Ive decided to use the plastic package, rather tahn buying some new TO3 ones, as i have some plastic ones already.

Easyamp said:
Raka,

Well, I like everyone else will believe want they want, but these are not samples. I don't have anyway to prove it so believe what you want.

I'm not that type of person, but you seem to have figured out how get the most money from a sample.

I had decided to give these away before now, I've just been lazy, but this string of post has prompted me to post them.

Well, before all this went down, I sent you a PM through the board saying I was interested in the LM3875s. Maybe I'm naive but I still assume you're being honest and still interested. Anyway, no response in a few days but if you still have them I've got a project for them somewhere. If you're willing to put in the 541s with the GCs I'd be happy to have them as well. Please PM.
--
Danny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.