• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Big Jumble Box Of Parts, Relays, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi- I've got this big box of '60s-'80s projects & used/unused parts to get rid of. Most of the stuff is Radio Shack- 5V relays, ICs, pots, caps, resistors, breadboards, circuit boards, nixie tubes, step switches, transformers, switches, used cases, UHF connectors etc. The stuff related to video and audio automation projects based on the old Model 100 and my Amiga.

Also a big notebook full of old RS data sheets for various chips.

I don't want to search thru it all for a 1K resistor somebody needs, but for generally building stuff I could make up a good value 'mystery box' - I need to get rid of all these unfinished projects so I can start new ones!:]

Lemmeno by email too if you want, I am not online every day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.