• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Large quantity of Axon 100 uF 250V poly caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i bought some several months ago (at least) and thought i should chime in.

this isn't a phantom seller. i received my dozen in a reasonable amount of time. to be very fair, the condition WAS worse than expected, but maybe commensurate with the asking price. if they ARE unused as claimed (which is not obvious), "scratch and dent unused pulls" would be a more accurate description in my estimation. i was a little upset at first, but i remembered that i just jumped on the deal without asking any questions. i didn't complain to the seller or ask for a refund, i just rolled with it.

the all-important question, would i buy more? yes, but probably not for a critical project... or i'd consider buying more than needed and choosing the best from the bunch. one in particular had a pretty nasty ding that revealed the outer foil layer, but it still tests similar to the rest (which were all in the 98-101uF range).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.