• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TPA Buffalo III + Legato I/V Linestage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a Twisted Pear Audio Buffalo III (w/ Trident regulators) and Legato I/V Linestage.

I had intended to use this for an active crossover 3-way speaker system so the 8-channels of the Buffalo DAC are currently separate and have connectors installed for breaking them out. None of the jumpers on the bottom of the board for tying I2S Inputs or Analog outputs together have been populated.

The Legato I/V Linestage is fully assembled and tested.

If you wish to use this DAC in stereo mode, simply populate the appropriate jumpers on the bottom of the Buffalo PCB.

For use as a multichannel DAC, the following connectors can be used for connecting wires to the headers that are installed on the Buffalo.

3 pin housings: WM2801-ND
female pins: WM2512-ND

For connecting digital inputs, I am including the ribbon cable and connector that come with the Buffalo III DAC (Not shown in pictures)

All other connectors (power, analog outputs, volume pot, etc.) are from the AMPMODU MTE, AMP series.

I am also including the volume pot which already has wires and connector attached (also not in pictures).

I am asking $345 shipped as this kit is essentially new. Paypal is preferred.

Images can be viewed here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.