• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Teres/Redpoint turntable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a Teres based turntable (bearing, motor etc), with a Redpoint Platter (aluminium + Leadshot in oil + pvc design). It comes with a perspex armboard that has a single mounting hole in it (suitable for graham and I believe rega), but there is enough room around the hole for mounting the likes of a triplanar etc (I have a triplanar temporarily clamped on the arm board, but it could easily be drilled and permanently mounted).

I'm looking for $1600 for the turntable (as in everything except the arm and cartridge). I'm in Melbourne Australia and would absolutely prefer local pick up, but am also willing to ship around Australia (just realise shipping will probably be in the $150 region due to the weight of the platter).

I'm not too interested in selling overseas simply due to the weight of the product - but will entertain the possibility. Photos are attached, message me if you have questions or are interested.

Also on a side note, I'm also selling the triplanar and dynavector xx2mk2, so if you want it all together thats do-able too.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.