• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Aurum Cantus G1 and Scan Speak 15WU NEW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS Aurum Cantus G1 and Scan Speak 15WU

For sale I have a pair of Aurum Cantus G1 ribbons and Scan Speak 15WU 4 ohm mid woofers. Haven't had the chance to start a project I had in mind with a friend. There are new.
I'll send pictures by mail and at request.
Asking 600€ for the 4 drivers plus shipping. I can sell in pairs. I would swap for Seas drivers for building a comlete kit, but I'm also open to other offers.
Here the drivers:
Scan-Speak 15WU/4741T00
Aurum cantus

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
...New or light use
Thanks

Last edited:
G1's at ebay.
As I mentioned in previous post, I would trade the pair of G1 or pair of Woofers for a seas official kit or troels 3 way classic.
For example the millenium's and the 22 excel woofer to build the Trym kit; or the 35mm tweeter and A26 woofer to build the Dynaco Seas kit... The same with 3 way classic drivers.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.