• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: SET Tube Amp (2a3, 300b, el84, etc.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys -

I'm interested in entering the SET Tube amp world and upgrading from my Jolida. I'm contemplating picking up a Bottlehead Stereomour 2a3 kit, but I figured I'd throw out a line here to see what people may have.

I have a set of Advent New Vision 500's and JBL 2397s w/throats that I can offer or straight up cash.

WTB: SET Tube Amp 2a3

Good Afternoon, How much are you looking to spend? I have a DIY JE Labs 2A3 that will also play 45's, I'd be interested in selling. Let me know if you have an interest in it, send me a PM. It works perfectly. I'm enclosing a picture, and a link to our SMAC website here in MI. I only have e-mail 7 a.m-4 p.m. M-F. Thanx, George.

https://sites.google.com/site/michiganaudioclub/home/member-gear

Attachments

• JE Labs 2A3_45.jpg
    JE Labs 2A3_45.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Hi CJ, I have temporary internet access @ home. I can't figure out how to attach pictures to PM's. Here are some photos of the amp without tubes. Front, Back, Top, and Underneath. I'll send you some photos of the tubes in a little bit. If I lose the connection, I'll send them from work tomorrow. I want to head down to T-Mobile tonight to ask some questions about their internet service. Feel free to ask questions about my 2A3 amp. Thanx.

Attachments

• P1020189.jpg
    P1020189.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 191
  • P1020198.JPG
    P1020198.JPG
    551.2 KB · Views: 177
  • P1020200.jpg
    P1020200.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 177
  • P1020202.jpg
    P1020202.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 177
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.