• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Assorted stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok with a baby on the way one of my two time consuming hobbies must go. I enjoy wood working too much to give it up and have not done as much as I wanted here. I have assorted tranformers / transistors / caps and heatsinks for sale. I was building several of ESP's amps and has assembles everything I needed. Most of this is unused but a few are slightly used. I will give a basic outline as to what I have below ask if you do not see it, if it was for one of their assorted amps I probably have it

Transformers

Big beefy torids from Plitron.

1 x 1k VA with +- 25 volt secondaries

1 x 750 VA with +- 25 volt secondaries

1 x 750 VA with +-40 volt secondaries

1 x 50VA with +- 16 volt secondaries (I think it is for their smaller projects like a crossover)

Heatsinks

Big beefy heatsinks. Far bigger than was needed for this project. I bough them so I would never have to worry about hear. They measure 6.75" wide x 7 " long with1.5" fins and 16 of them. They are from r-theta and based on this material 62285. If you want more info feel free to e-mail. I still have all the simularion on them.

I also have many assorted power transistors

15003/4 in both packages

21193/4 (I belive they are) in both packages. I many more of them in the "metal" as opposed to plasted package. Sorry been to long to remeber the exact name :blush: I also have sockets for them with wires.

I have around 60 or 70 large caps as well by Paccom 15000UF at 63 Volts.

I also have some nice poly caps 10UF at 100 volts MKT

I have some op amps just ask.

I also have several unpopulated boards from ESP as well as populated boards. The populated boards do not work right but I would be willing to let them go to a good buyer.

If you do not see what you want above and think I should have it just ask I probably do.

If you are wondering about prices I'm not sure what this is worth. I will have to ask for shipping and am unwilling to "firesale" this stuff, as expecally the heatsinks and torids are in new condition and should be quite popular as well as available with now.

If you want just e-mail and we can work things out.

Have a great day!!!

Ted

Ok now with a 8 month old and another one on the way time to get more serious. I still have most of the above, make me a offer for some or all. I'm not sure what to ask for it ....

Ted

P.S Oh and I also have two spare Brian GT kits (basic) as well as 1 kit (two amps) that were built.

Ok here is what I have left

Transformers

Big beefy torids from Plitron.

1 x 750 VA with +-40 volt secondaries

1 x 50VA with +- 16 volt secondaries (I think it is for their smaller projects like a crossover)

I also have many assorted power transistors

15003/4 in both packages

21194 (I belive they are) in both packages. I many more of them in the "metal" as opposed to plasted package. Sorry been to long to remeber the exact name I also have sockets for them with wires.

I also have some nice poly caps 10UF at 100 volts MKT

I have some op amps just ask. Both power (3886,3875) as well as dual's.

I also have several unpopulated boards from ESP as well as populated boards. The populated boards do not work right but I would be willing to let them go to a good buyer. All I have left is a dual p68.

If you do not see what you want above and think I should have it just ask I probably do.

If you want just e-mail and we can work things out.

Have a great day!!!

Ted

Hi Ted-

I have not received a paypal address or confirmation on whether you have the

1 x 750 VA with +- 25 volt secondaries

Please let me know if you still have these, still want to sell them and the paypal account to send the money to.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.