• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Car audio SMPS transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have many SMPS transformer "pot cores" from my car amplifier building days. These particular cores are made by "magnetics" part#OF44229, they are an equivelent to the "Ferroxcube" 3622PL00-3C8. Good for about 250 watts continuous (about 125-150 audio amplifier watts). Each transformer contains two cores (top and bottom), you will need to make a plastic or cardboard former to wind your coil on, as I am all out of formers for these size cores. The price is $10.00 US, shipping is included in the price. The cost will be more if you need shipping outside the US. I will also include (free) a copy of the Audio Amateur (four/88) article for building a power supply (SG2535 based) with the schematic and parts lists. I will also include 18ga magnet wire to wind the cores with. The cores are new, never used. I reserve the right to retract the "free" copy of the article if I'm in copyright violation. Anyone know?

Attachments

• amy 475.jpg
    amy 475.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 236
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.