• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling my Voigt Pipes with two sets of baffles (Toronto)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Black gloss MDF, very well-made Voigts, with round baffles for Lowthers, i.e. resembling the Cain & Cain 'Abby' iteration. I also will include a set of square baffles that fit flush and have cutouts sized for Jordan JX92s (see 5th pic). The pipes are tuned for Lowthers. Cabinets are 6 feet tall, footprint is 16" x 16".

No drivers included. Included are the stuffing, binding posts, wiring, hardware, and two sets of baffles made from 3/4" birch ply.

Located in downtown Toronto. $500 OBO.

Attachments

• 0-pipes1.JPG
    0-pipes1.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 202
  • 0-pipes2.JPG
    0-pipes2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 0-pipes3.JPG
    0-pipes3.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 188
  • 0-pipes4.JPG
    0-pipes4.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 0-pipes5.JPG
    0-pipes5.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 189
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.