• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Eminence Beta-8 and PSD-2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Eminence PSD-2013 Still Available- Trades or Offers???

PSD 2013's still Available----- Trades or Offers?????
Beta 8s SOLD
Well, I don't see myself getting around to using these, so I figure maybe someone else "needs" a project. I won them at IowaDIY 2013. They are brand new, only been out of the box to look at them.
$??? shipped in the lower 48. Possibly open to trades for Markaudio A-10P

Eminence PSD:2013-16 1" Compression Horn Driver 16 Ohm 2-Bol | 290-5603

Attachments

• Eminence1.JPG
    Eminence1.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Eminence2.JPG
    Eminence2.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Eminence Beta 8 and PSD 2013 compression drivers- PRICE REDUCED

PRICE REDUCED---
Still looking to deal these away.
How about $200 and split the shipping in the lower 48? Make me an offer...

I'm also willing to sell the pairs separately.
Trade? I'm really looking for some full range drivers or a pair of woofers suitable for an H-frame.
I thought about eBay, but they get at least 10% of the final cost. I'd rather trade or sell them to someone on the forum.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Eminence PSD 2013 Compression Drivers- $100 Shipped

Beta 8's are sold.

I'll let the PSD 2013's go for $100 shipped for the pair in the lower 48. Outside the lower 48, we can work something out.

These go for $80 each retail, as far as I found. I'll sell them for $100 shipped, for the pair.
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.