Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th December 2013, 04:15 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default 16 Eminent Technology planar-magnetic drivers for sale

I have the drivers from 2 pairs of Eminent Technology LFT 3's. I was going to combine these 2 pairs of speakers to make a super planar-magnetic dipole speaker system. However this project never materialized. I went to a horn system. All the drivers are in great condition and stored in my house. This would make a killer speaker system for the right person with the room and good DIY skills.

I am asking $1,450 OBO for all 16 drivers.

I also have a pair of Eminent Technology LFT 4 complete in good condition for $400.

To someone taking all the speaker will get a great deal.

I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. and WILL NOT Ship-- Pick up only.
Old 17th December 2013, 05:45 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

If I were more flush right now and could get to NY to pick them up, these would be mine!

I have a pair of LFT4's in my bedroom system right now and they are very detailed yet very natural-sounding speakers with surprising bass response for a small-ish planar. They replaced a pair of Gallo Ref3A's and were a definite upgrade to my ears. At his price, these are a STEAL!

I have a couple of pairs of LFTVI's in my upstairs sound room waiting for a little time when I can rebuild them with replacement driver diaphrams I got from Bruce at ET a few years back. I'd used one of the pair for over 10 years and love them.

The LFT3 drivers are also a steal and will make a fine pair of speakers!

Someone's gonna be very happy with this deal!

Greg in Mississippi
Old 17th December 2013, 05:57 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Greg:

Thanks for your reply. There are no drivers out there for any where near this price that will perform as well. I hope they find their way into a good home.

Joe

Hide this!Advertise here!