• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 3 Channel Hypex Ncore Amp, fully balanced with biwire option.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD! FS: 3 Channel Hypex Ncore Amp, fully balanced with biwire option.

Hi,

I am selling my Hypex Ncore 3-channel amp. This includes 3x Ncore NC400 amp modules and 3x Ncore SMPS 600 power supplies. The case was custom made by Front Panel.com and is cut from aluminium. The connections are all Furutech and WBT. The 3x XLR connections are FP-682F(G) High End Performance XLR; the Furutech power plug is FI-09(G) 15A/ 250V High End AC INL. All nine of the binding posts are WBT - WBT-0703CU Nextgen Binding Post. This does not take into account the Furutech wire connections between the amp and binding posts and silver/gold connections between the amp and XLR inputs. Excluding the case, the parts alone cost $2,700, with the case another $700.

I am selling as I just want to try something else. I will admit that I might prefer an amp with a little color too it.

I am asking $2,250.00 obo. It would cost at least $3,400 to recreate this.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.