• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ESS evaluation board 9018 2 channel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
[SOLD]

Hi,

Cleaning out a bit more, I have a ES-9018 eval board from ESS for sale.

It's the "ES9018 2 Channel Eval Board 4868-9018EK-2", price $360 including PayPal fee & shipping by FedEx International Economy. Board is in original condition with no modifications. Board only, no PSU.

This board came originally with a +/- 12V power supply mounted on a perspex plate. I still have those parts but expensive to ship as bulky and heavy, so I offer the eval board only without power supply and without the perspex plate.

If you're really also want the original PSU I can include for free if you pay the additional shipping cost (ca. $50, I'm in Taiwan)

PM me for details!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.