• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Super PP cap from Taiwan!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm very interested in these caps too.

I have no snobbery about price, high or low. If the product is good, then it's good, but subjective testing is important.

Coffin, any samples? Perhaps a couple to Australia for testing?

If someone orders, tries them, please get back to the forum with impressions? Best way is a simple split interconnect between a source and amp, with a choice of caps to try.

Cheers,

Hugh

Magura said:
how much would it cost to send lets say 1 kg to europe?

Magura

Well there's another faster express for about 18 Euros.

AKSA said:
I'm very interested in these caps too.

I have no snobbery about price, high or low. If the product is good, then it's good, but subjective testing is important.

Coffin, any samples? Perhaps a couple to Australia for testing?

Cheers,

Hugh

I'm asking my friend to offer some samples. I'll post on this subject when the samples are ready.

cheers

Coffin:smash:

If you want this to take off ( i expect you believe in this product), you will have to send a couple of samples in each direction (USA, europe and australia), and make a pricelist available.

You are hopefully aware of that selling anything to europe will be quite hard if you dont more or less give the caps away, due to the customs and shipping.

To get around such problem you have to make the quantities bigger and use a middleman.

I dont remember the actual percentage for european customs, but its between 15 and 25%.

....but as posted earlier, lets see what the caps are like, in case theyre good, i would have no problem distributing them to the european diyaudio members on a non profit basis.

Magura:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.