• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling Spencer's NP D1 PCM63 DAC Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just the bare board for PCM63 dacs.

Version D1V3 (the white PCB)

More details in the thread below:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/97504-np-d1-dac-clone-enhancement-2.html

Asking for US$15 each (not including an estimated registered airmail shipping cost of US$14 to most locations).

Only 2 pieces available.

Thanks.

D1V3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I have 2 X D1V3 boards
olso have one D1V33 with solderd parts, but I made some mestake and could not find it...I'm not EE...so I give up from this project
Have all the parts and 4xPCM63P-K (from Spencer)
so if anyone is interested, please drop me email

Hi, I have 2 X D1V3 boards
olso have one D1V33 with solderd parts, but I made some mestake and could not find it...I'm not EE...so I give up from this project
Have all the parts and 4xPCM63P-K (from Spencer)
so if anyone is interested, please drop me email

sorry...I give up on sale...will keep it, and hopefully repair/build it some day...
so those above (D1V3,D1V33...) are not avalible any more...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.