• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Transistors for Krell, Spectral,....(VP0120N5 or VN0116N5)

After having udge problems to find the transistors VP0120N5,
I finally bought the last stock of parts VP0120N5 manufactured by Supertex (same as VP0116N5,VP0216N5, VP0220N5) available on the whole WEB....
I you have an old hifi amplifier such as Krell KSA100, or Spectral DMA200 (as I have), I can bring you a few pieces as a life insurance...
If you are interested just mp me....

CHarles

Hi Dombz,
the transistors I have in stock are not output transistors.
These are transistors driving the output circuits.
In fact, these transistors seem to be involved in most problems, because they get very hot as soon as the amp is on; more over there are not cooled by a fan as the output transistors are.

Just tell me informed if you are interested.

Price is for (including shipping) :
5 pieces: 70 euros (90 US $)
10 pieces: 100 euros (130 US $)

Charles

Hello, Stephen Sank recently diagnosed problems with some DMOS FET in my Spectral DMA-200. I understand that you may have a supply of the parts needed for repair and refurbishment of my Spectral DMA-200.

specifically, I need 4 DStephen Sank diagnosed the problem with my Spectral DMA-200. There are several DMOS FET that are bad or about to go bad. I need 4 DMOS FET model VN0116N5 or VN0120N5. and then also need to replace 4 DMOS FET PN0116N5 or PN0120N5 that are probably near failure. Total 8 pieces. sellingDo you think you can help me by posting in various online forums and asking if people know where to source these parts? ThanksMOS FET

specificaly, I need 4 DMFOS

Stephen Sank diagnosed the problem with my Spectral DMA-200. There are several DMOS FET that are bad or about to go bad. I need 4 DMOS FET model VN0116N5 or VN0120N5. and then also need to replace 4 DMOS FET PN0116N5 or PN0120N5 that are probably near failure. Total 8 pieces. Do you think you can help me by posting in various online forums and asking if people know where to source these parts? Thanks