• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SSLV and other power supply boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a SSLV populated with premium parts, used with a buffalo 3 dac for a couple of months. Price 30 euro. I have a heatsink already attached and an R-core (2x0-12V@1A, 18-0-18V@0,7A). If you want these too, then price is 50 euro.

Also, I have made too many PSUs (CRC) for my f5 amp, that are gathering dust, so I will let go some of them. These are +/- PSU's. I have included snubber positions and testing points. The resistors of the CRC filter are solder on two separate boards (included) and these boards are snapped on the main board vertically. There are also position for terminal blocks to connect bleeders, and position for R+LED for indication. 2MM thickness.

SSLV sold
Luxurious PSU boards still available! 15 euro(1 main board+2 resistor board)

Attachments

• IMAG0344[1].jpg
    IMAG0344[1].jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMAG0272[1].jpg
    IMAG0272[1].jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, in the pic you can see the assembled boards I'm using with the f5. See pics below.
The boards I'm selling are only boards (PCBs).

SSLVs input is 12V.

Attachments

• IMAG0091[1].jpg
    IMAG0091[1].jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMAG0087[1].jpg
    IMAG0087[1].jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 205
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.