• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Duelund 15uf VSF 100VDC crossover caps FOR TRADE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm making some changes to my 5-way horn system which leaves me with an extra pair of Duelund 15uf VSF copper foil crossover caps (100VDC). It's probably a long-shot, but I'm looking to trade for smaller value Duelund or Jensen cap copper foil crossover caps (somewhere in the 5uf to 10uf range). The leads are cut at a little over 1/2". Sorry, I'm not looking for other cap brands at the moment. A fair trade would probably consist of some combination of trade plus cash or straight trade depending on the cap values and the number of caps you have.

Send me a PM and let me know how much you're asking for your caps.

People who comprehend a thing to its very depths rarely stay faithful to it forever. For they have brought its depths into the light of day: and in the depths there is always much that is unpleasant to see.
Nietzsche

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.