• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Small amp based on TA2024 (DIY version)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have small amplifier based on TA2024 chip. I put it together few years back and never really used. It is nothing fancy but decent small amplifier that runs on 12V 2A. Posting here in case there is an interest.

TA2024 chip with small heatsink added
ALPS volume pot
Radio Shack case painted black with clear coat
Radio Shack knob and power switch
Rubber feet on the bottom of the case

Power supply not included. It has standard RadioShack jack and accepts 12V (2A for maximum power output).

If purchased for my asking price, I will include those brand new speaker terminals for free (FREE TERMINALS)

$25 plus shipping

photo1

photo2

photo3

photo4

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.