• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: two ceramic plate caps for 307a USA MADE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, looking for two "Made in America" plate caps for a project I am working on with 307A tubes. These are about the same size as for an 807.
They are 23/64th inches, or approx 9.1mm so I guess 9mm.

I also need 4 plate caps for 6BQ6GA's if anyone has a few lying around, doesnt matter if they are chinese or not.

Thanks!!

Thanks Stixx, yes "anode" caps as well. The thing is I am looking for some vintage "made in america" parts. I had a few a couple of years ago and unfortunately sold them. I have had some quality issues with the chinese ones and I dont want to have to worry about them on this build. Amp is almost finished except for these...

Hey Iko, I have done a SE with a cascode CCS (10M45S) loaded 6688 in triode mode and the 307A with both grids to plate through an edcor 5k : 6ohm output.

The power supply is choke input and I have used all film caps ( ASC 60uf motor runs).

I am looking for the plate caps because I have had some bad experiences with the chinese ones and I dont want to worry about it in the future, the irony being I had a bunch of American made NOS millen caps a few years ago and sold them thinking I would never build anything with plate caps......

C'est la vie.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.