• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

miniref PCBs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have a batch of miniref pcbs that i spun for my own use, and since i only needed one or two of them, i'm left with 10 extra, haha.

as you can see i have the early version of salas shunt integrated for powering the op-amp of the miniref.

the boards are tin plated copper, 1.6oz, and fr-4, made here in korea.

i'm listening to one right now and i dare say it already sounds better than my myref in some areas... ;)

price is $20+shipping.

Last edited:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

everything except the smoothing caps were transplanted from sony dtc-1000es. i think i have a dry cap, though. because one side of salas shunt takes much longer to charge up which doesn't happen with my other build.

you can kinda make out opa2228 with class a bias which was replaced by 797 later.

Last edited:
Hi marco,

18v ac per rail shared between the shunt and the amp (its still in 'make shift' phase so theyll eventually get their own trafos with the amp being 20-21v x2)

as of now its 15+- for opamp since its 797

Just irf9510 9530 and the counterparts for the salas shunt. Theyre the cheapest on my end, heh.

I dare say with 797 in place the sonic is on a whole new lvl compated to ultimate bom myrefc..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.