• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Extech Handheld Oscilloscope Meter 381295

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an excellent condition Extech 381295 handheld scope meter for sale. The only issue is the keypad does not function. You can turn the unit on / off, but that is it from the keypad. You need to use the PC interface to control the functions of the unit...which actually give you a few more options such as data logging, printing, image capture and saving & memory.

The picture shows the meter, the software (CD and floppy), serial cable and charger. Missing from the photo are the leads and the manual, but they will be included.

I included another photo showing the scope measuring AC wall voltage. It shows the math function, screen resolution and the PC interface with data logging turned on.

In order to support someone that needs a basic scope for not much money, here you go.

Make me a REASONABLE offer via PM. I will package carefully for shipping. We will work out shipping charges after a price is negotiated.

Dave

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.