• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Looking for nice EZ81

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
look for Philips examples those are the same tubes for less money, All the philips examples I have here have been made in Blackburn (Mullard) anyway.

The production code 8T denotes Blackburn manufacture,

Edit, Ive just looked at Telefunken EZ81 tubes. on the famous E site. And google images, all of those are either fake tubes made by the later JJ company. Or show seams in the top wich indicates Mullard/Phillips. This leads me to believe Telefunken actually never made EZ81,

Hope this helps-

PS, If your unsuccessful in finding anything of your liking elsewhere, I´m willing to part whit some of my Philips EZ81.

V4lve

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.