• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Silver Flute W17RC38-08 6-1/2" Coated Wool Cone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Silver Flute W17RC38-08 6-1/2" Coated Wool Cone

NIB

These are the coated version that are so hard to find.
Regular price: $63.68 (CAD) at Solen for the uncoated version.
Yours for: $40.00 per pair plus shipping

I had 12 pairs and have 3 pairs left.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
These drivers have one of the largest heaviest magnet I have ever seen in a unit that size. Cast alloy basket appears to be quite sturdy and rigid. because of the massive mag,they look like made-to-order woofers rather than mid-bass heard know they are used by several manufacturers but can't recall atm. The drivers would not typically be found on mass-market speakers. FWIW the packaging is the best I have ever seen: a very sturdy, thick Styrofoam sandwich with a cast of each speaker inside.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.