grado reference master cart - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd July 2013, 07:02 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to anthony bbb Send a message via MSN to anthony bbb Send a message via Yahoo to anthony bbb
Default grado reference master cart

if anyone wants to save over 200 then I am selling my cart which has no more than 20 hours playing time, these carts cost over 600 I am asking 400 for it, if anybody lives near leeds uk then you are welcome to inspect it
Old 24th July 2013, 03:42 PM   #2
limono is offline limono  United States
diyAudio Member

Anthony , if you haven't tried already Grado wood carts love high mass arms. They never advertise that fact because hardly anybody owns such arms. I had to add 18 g to headshell of Rega tonearm (with combination of counter weights ) to get any enjoyable sound of mine Sonata Statement 0.5mV. Maybe worth to try before hasting a sale with loss.

Hide this!Advertise here!