• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Valve Amplifiers by Morgan Jones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I usually don't make any mention of my eBay auctions on the Forum, but i thot this one might be of interest to anyone trying to figure out which end is up on a tube.

This is the 1st edition, i've just replaced it with the 3rd edition ($95 CAD -- ouch).

This is one of the very best volumes for learning how tube kit works. If you can't afford the latest edition this may be the book for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3064704066

dave

Shocking behaviour by mods...

Recently got the 3rd edition:

Valve Amplifiers, 3rd Edition By Morgan Jones ISBN: 0750656948

Very good read!
Something for the Xmas list possibly?

Attachments

• 0750656948.jpg
    0750656948.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 306
Hi Planet 10,

I just won your auction! Yea! :D

This was the very first item i ever won on ebay.

I've been looking at schematics and all over the web and reading about what other people have built. But i just can't seem to be able to pick which project to build first. Maybe the book will help me decide!

I do want to thank you for posting a message about your auction here. Otherwise i would have never known that the book existed much less up for sale.

Thank you

Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.