• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Raven R1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, what details would you like? If you are not familiar with the Raven ribbons, they are one of the highest quality tweeters ever made. This link should bring you up to speed a little: History | Raven
There is a little more old info here but no R1 pics:
Raven
And here:
ORCA Design & Manufacturing Raven
I have the Datasheet but, not accessable at this moment. The ones I have are the R1.0. They made a 1.1 and other larger ones along with a smaller point source style. I did some searching but found very little info.
Latter today I can reply with more info or pics :D

Here are some pics for the unknowing:

But they are SOLD!
Thanks!

Attachments

• 4 001[1].JPG
    4 001[1].JPG
    356.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 4 003[1].JPG
    4 003[1].JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 4 005[1].JPG
    4 005[1].JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 88
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.