• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LM49710/LM49600 Amp (The Wire-ish) and +-15v Bipolar supply, 600:600 Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is an amplifier that, much like a better version of "The Wire" headphone amp, uses 1 LME49710 TO-99 Metal can per channel for voltage gain, and 2 LME49600s for current gain. Feedback resistor has been left blank so you can choose your own gain (stock value 20k). Dale resistors, WIMA and Nichicon caps. Comes with a +15/-15v hand-built PSU that uses LM7815/LM7915 linear regulators, Nichicon MUSE electrolytics, MKP1841 decouplers, and IXYS diodes.

$100 OBO.

I have a suitable 115v/230v R-core transformer if you need it, $15 extra.

Also are some un-identified 600:600 interstage/output transformers that I bought on here awhile back from another user. I've been using them with a CS4397 and they sound pretty darn good. I upgraded to Jensens.

$40 for both OBO

Shipping and Paypal fees not included.

PM me!

Attachments

• IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_1940.JPG
    IMG_1940.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
I haven't hooked it up to a scope, but I didn't have any oscillation problems when I was using this board with the stock gain settings (21) to test it as a headphone amplifier. It sounded very detailed and dynamic and I didn't have any problems with it connected to my Sennheiser HD580s.

I'll sell it without the power supply. I'll PM you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.