• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Shigaclone JVC RC-EZ31 Transport parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a working RC-EZ31 transport for your Shigaclone. While the transport itself does work, there are a few things missing:

1. The control PCB is missing the remote IR receiver, new part should be less than $1. Backlight has also been deleted.

2. The control PCB was broken off in order to fit in a certain enclosure so there are a few control buttons missing. You can regain control by simply closing the circuits manually or add switches to close the correct PCB traces -- very simple operation. The control PCB is not actually needed, you can wire up your own control switches directly to the pins on the transport side of the ribbon connector.

$60 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Willing to take reasonable offers.

Send me a PM!

Attachments

• IMG_1938.JPG
    IMG_1938.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Trying to get an update on this, Ted. It's been 24 (business) days and still no transport.

I'd appreciate some info on this, or even more, the parts delivered.

If anyone has history with this user, feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
- Jesus

I have the same issue with him. Paid on Nov 5th. Has not shipped and stopped responding to emails until I filed a dispute with Paypal. Then he calls up saying he has no money to ship until I release the money. Finally he called me yesterday to say he is shipping the item, has sent me pictures and a tracking # and wants me to release the money as he needs it for for shipping, rent, transport etc. However the tracking # is an electronic submission and shows no actual package was sent to the USPS.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.