• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AM/FM Console Stereo w/ 4-speed phonograph, cassette & 8-trac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this is not mine, just passing it on. please contact the owner's e-mail.
This is in central Texas. If you have wanted a nice console (whether or not you may consider the innards hi-fi, these usually sound quite good), here is your chance.

Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:25 PM
Subject: Beautiful Classic "upscale" AM/FM Stereo w/ 4-speed phonograph, cassette & 8-trac

A widow in our congregation is clearing out her mother's estate and has a beautiful solid-state high fidelity stereo console unit available; too new to be vintage, but woud call classic.
Is a AM/FM/FM High-FidelityStereo/ 4-speed stereo phonograph/ 8-trac player & recorder/ cassette player. (obviously high-end; I never afforded the 8-trac player and recorder and cassette player combination). Is a Montgomery Ward Airline Signature, Model GAI-2455A.
Includes the owner's manual and warranty papers in original plastic bag, the earphones (MW Airline GEN 6502A), and dual microphones in original plastic bag.

A beautifol piece of furniture (Maple, I believe); is 26" h. 19" d & 48" l;
I can't state the age, as did not locate the model on internet, including the RadioMuseum.org.
Not a candidate for restoration, because cabinet and electronics appear new, pristine condition.
Would like to "move it" prior to the convention. If you feel appropriate, would you forward to the VRPS membership to see if anyone needs this?
Horace Hamilton
817-589-1005
hhamilton@flash.net

this is not mine, just passing it on. please contact the owner's e-mail above.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.