• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Buffalo III DAC 8-Channel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I have for sale the following items:

1 only:
Buffalo III-SE kit complete, assembled; tested. Includes soldered SMT U.FL connectors, Trident regulators. Board is 100% functional. Assembled and tested by 25 years experience EE (that's me)

1 only:
Shunt current regulator (based on "Salas" design), fully populated and functional, includes Mundorf M-Cap 10uF filter cap on PCB. Tested with Buffalo III-SE. Note that the pass and shunt FET's are to be mounted on a heatsink OFF of the PCB.

1 only:
Toslink to SPDIF adapter (Twisted Pear)

Yes, I can send pictures; even a video if you want to see/hear it functioning.

Reason for selling: broke, and no time! cannot invest more money in a case, etc. The Buffalo III-SE was purchased 2 months ago.

Price for both boards and adapter:
$350 (firm as this is more than fair price), includes traceable Expresspost shipping. Will be shipped from Edmonton, Alberta.

Contact Gary by PM if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.