• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Hypex nc400/smps600 modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale due to a change of plan, a 1 month old stereo pair of the outstanding Hypex n-core amplifier modules (2 nc400 / 2 smps600) in excellent condition with all the factory supplied wiring / screws. These are the latest v4 versions, which sound better to my ear than my earlier v3, and maybe someone out there fancies bridging their existing n-core amp?!?

Anyhow, I'd like £900 including UK domestic postage for these, a £200 saving over new which should cover the cost of your chassis / connectors etc.

PM me with any questions / for photos.

Thanks
Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.