• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of ATC SB75-375SC 15” woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ATC SB100-375SC 15” woofers, pair - cheap

For sale is a pair of ATC SB75-375 SC 15” woofers. Some of the finest ever made; known for their very low distortion levels.

Each driver has its voice coil formed of edgewise-wound copper ribbon wire, wound on an aluminium or kapton former. Diecast chassis and a bolted ceramic magnet structure, with a symmetrical magnetic field. Original specs are here: http://www.solen.ca/pdf/atc/sb375.pdf

This pair has been re-foamed by the well respected Speaker Dr. in Charlotte, NC. They did a great job. As you can see, the impregnated cellulose cones themselves are original and in perfect condition.

They come in the original shipping box, screwed to a fiber board with cutout for the surround, with another protective fiber board and styro on top. I will add another box for further protection.

Non US buyers – these are probably too expensive to ship overseas. They weigh about 40lbs each.

The current version of this driver is almost $800 each! I am only asking for $500 for the pair, plus actual shipping – OBO.

Oh, yes I almost forgot to mention that I have professionally made woofer boxes for these for anyone in driving distance who can pick them up. They are well braced and the interiors are covered in black hole - $300 or offer.

Mike

Attachments

• boxes.JPG
    boxes.JPG
    914.1 KB · Views: 272
  • both.jpg
    both.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 269
  • label.JPG
    label.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 253
  • new foam.jpg
    new foam.jpg
    835.1 KB · Views: 255
  • board.jpg
    board.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 239
  • bass box.jpg
    bass box.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.