• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: [Syd, AU] Electra-Print 300B DRD transformers (w/ full-silver secondaries)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a full set of brand new transformers for a pair of 300B DRD monoblocks.
These were made for me by Jack Elliano of Electra-Print.
Details of the amp and psu design are here: Electra-Print.com 300B DRD Audio Tube Amplifier

They ended up remaining in the box never being used as I changed direction with my project.

The output transformers are his full silver secondary type (which I believe are no longer available).
Also note that Jack no longer makes power transformers like these.

There is no filament choke as I only use DC heating.

The set includes:

2 x 3k:8R full silver secondary 300B DRD output transformer (black with black bellends);
2 x 240V Primary power transformer with superior M6 laminations (black with black bellends);
2 x HT Choke (type 2929, black with black bellends);
2 x Plate Reactor (type AC8037, open frame).

They are heavy(!) so shipping outside of Sydney is up to the buyer, if inside of Sydney I'm happy to deliver with in reason.

SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.