• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Win Labs SDT-10 Strain Gauge Cartridge

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS Win Labs Strain Gauge Cartridge and electronics attached to a mission 774 arm tube.

to say this is rare and obscure is an understatement!

I have owned this since it was purchased in the late 70's (roughly) and was the alternate cartridge combo. I plan to put it on ebay, but wanted to give the audio aficionados of my favorite forum a first opportunity.

The electronics (a pre amp of sorts) is 240v and I have not tested the unit in since the early nineties (it worked fine then)

All offers considered, I am based near San Francisco in California

Pictures available on request

Thanks

Dear pwdiya12,

Please let me know to my @mail adres what you are thinking of in terms of price or something you would like to trade from Europe?
My brother will be visiting my other brother in L.A. (Rancho Palos Verdes) so he might bring something nice over and swap somewhere. It's kind of a built instead of sending pecunia.
Greetings,

Mario G Rouwenhorst
Landsmeer (very close to Amsterdam)
Netherlands
and yes we have 240Volt mains

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.