• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling my optics: Delta HD-6D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey folks.

Back in '05, I got excited about making a few projector projects that would have been cool for the studio where I was living at the time. I ordered a bunch of parts from diyprojectorcompany, lumenlab, and curtpalme. I ended up so busy with making furniture and working on my motorcycles that none of those projects ended up happening. So I'm selling that stuff off (doing spring cleaning after 2 moves after I had the space where this stuff would have made sense).

CLICK HERE FOR THE AD for a Delta HD-6D lens assembly that I bought from curtpalme. It's from a CRT projector, but could be applied to other types of projects.

Lens assembly is used condition. There are some scratches visible in the 2nd picture. I don't know enough about projector optics to know if these would be visible in a projected image or not. Please do your own research.

This lens was purchased from curt palme's online store almost 10 years ago. I never used it for the project I was planning. Curt's forum and/or diyaudio should be helpful if you need to do research about appropriate uses for this lens.

$(KGrHqV,!o0FEF22rOO)BRqmmcW8Vw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!mEFGL75vEBTBRqmm(p!ow~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389zFjBRqmmICnl!~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!oIFD8629KBnBRqmmQy3Uw~~60_35.JPG

Full size pics are in the ad (item number 121120237393)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.