Selling my optics: Delta HD-6D - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st June 2013, 10:52 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Selling my optics: Delta HD-6D

Hey folks.

Back in '05, I got excited about making a few projector projects that would have been cool for the studio where I was living at the time. I ordered a bunch of parts from diyprojectorcompany, lumenlab, and curtpalme. I ended up so busy with making furniture and working on my motorcycles that none of those projects ended up happening. So I'm selling that stuff off (doing spring cleaning after 2 moves after I had the space where this stuff would have made sense).

CLICK HERE FOR THE AD for a Delta HD-6D lens assembly that I bought from curtpalme. It's from a CRT projector, but could be applied to other types of projects.

Quote:
Lens assembly is used condition. There are some scratches visible in the 2nd picture. I don't know enough about projector optics to know if these would be visible in a projected image or not. Please do your own research.

This lens was purchased from curt palme's online store almost 10 years ago. I never used it for the project I was planning. Curt's forum and/or diyaudio should be helpful if you need to do research about appropriate uses for this lens.

Click the image to open in full size.

Full size pics are in the ad (item number 121120237393)

Hide this!Advertise here!