• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 10k Stereo Attenuator ($5-$20) (US)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice find!!!

I have come across these at one point I remember seeing that "S" connection trace somewhere but I guess I was too focused on getting one of those bigger Trough Hole resistor Ladder Types.

I was going to buy this 10K 24 Step Ladder Type Stereo Volume Control Attenuator but the resistors look like Stackpoles or no name brand ones and I would have liked a Dale Vishay ones. Also shipping adds up too so it makes it like $24-$28

I wanted somethign like this 100K Ladder Type Stereo Attenuator with Dale Resistor | eBay

How does that DACT compare to the ones I listed above?

I will most likely buy it. I like the SMA resistors and shortened signal path.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.