• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DCX2496 V1.17 EEPROMs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
For those of you that bricked your DCX2496 trying to go to v1.17 from v1.16, I have burned a few EEPROMs and will be selling a few off. These are v1.17 EEPROMs, and work on DCX2496 that came stock with v1.16 or lower (but you cannot flash higher once Behringer comes out with new higher firmware), and of course, work fine with the units that came stock with v1.17.

PM me for details...

Joined 2005
Paid Member
On your settings, one of the last pages has the firmware version number on upper right corner. If only 6 months old, you likely have the v1.17 already.

Advantages of v1.17 over v1.16? I really don't think there are any, but if you bricked your unit trying to go from v1.16 to v1.17, I can think of one...it will now work with a new EEPROM.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.